DUBAI Wade Baldwin Jersey , June 21 (Xinhua) -- The leaders of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Wednesday congratulated Saudi Arabia's new Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

In a cable, UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nahyan wished the crown prince a "success and good service to his homeland" under the leadership of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, UAE state news agency WAM reported.

UAE Vice President Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, also Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi and deputy supreme commander of the UAE Armed Forces, also sent similar congratulations, the report said.

The UAE and Saudi Arabia, both members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, are two neighbors that have extensive political and cultural ties. They are both members of the alliance of Arab countries that severed diplomatic ties with Qatar early the month, accusing Doha of sponsoring terrorism and interfering in their internal affairs.

Saudi King Salman issued a royal decree on Wednesday to remove Mohammed bin Nayef from the posts of crown prince, deputy prime minister and minister of interior, and name his son Prince Mohammed bin Salman as the new crown prince.

Mohammed bin Salman, 31, was also named as the kingdom's deputy prime minister while keeping the post of defense minister.

CPC members of Taiwan origin urged to boost cross-Strait relations

China's mining of combustible ice beats expectations

Highway bridge connecting China and Russia under construction

Yoga fans practise yoga across China

Weekly choices of Xinhua photos

In pics: terrace fields in northwest China's Ningxia

In pics: Mount Jiuhua Buddha College in E China

Students graduate from Civil Aviation University of China

Jashodaben

The estranged wife of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi sought details about her security cover Monday, voicing concerns about her safety as her family demanded that she be treated as the country's "first lady".

The premier, who swept to power in May as head of the right-wing Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party, and Jashodaben were wed in an arranged marriage as teenagers.

But his family says it was only a "formal ritual" as Modi left her soon after. They were never divorced.

"I am the wife of the honourable prime minister of India," stated the retired school teacher in a Right To Information (RTI) application filed in western Gujarat state, where she lives with her brother.

"I would like to know under what provisions of the law and the constitution of India am I being provided protection? As wife of the prime minister what are the other benefits I am entitled to?"

India's RTI Act, similar to the Freedom of Information law in the United States, gives citizens the right to access information held by public bodies.

Modi's wife has long kept a low profile and rarely been photographed or interviewed. Modi guards his privacy zealously.

Her brother, Ashok Modi, said the government should provide her a car and women commandos because she is not comfortable with male guards.

"She is the 'first lady' and is entitled to get all the facilities," he was quoted as saying by the Hindustan Times newspaper, adding, "She deserves to be with (Modi) in Delhi."

Jashodaben stated in her application that "she travels by public transport while her body guards travel by official vehicle", the paper reported.

Modi's wife said she was worried about her safety, noting former prime minister Indira Gandhi was shot dead by her own security guards in 1984.

"Gandhi was attacked and killed by her personal bodyguards, because of which I am very afraid. Kindly provide me with details of the guards," she wrote in her application.

The grey-haired woman demanded a reply in 48 hours, calling it a "matter of life and death", signing the application using the name "Jashodaben Narendrakumar Modi".

In a rare interview before Modi became prime minister, Jashodaben, who gets a monthly government teacher's pension, said she read everything about him "I can get my hands on" but added, "I don't think he will ever call me".

Modi allegedly kept the wedding secret because it meant he would not be able to climb the ladder of a hardline Hindu group to which he belonged that frowned on key workers marrying, according to a Modi biography by author Nilanjan Mukhopadhyay.

Modi, earlier chief minister of Gujarat for over a dozen years, acknowledged his marriage for the first time when filing his general election nomination papers.

STOCKHOLM, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- A skier was found dead in western Sweden on Wednesday after a major search-and-rescue mission.

The man, 58, left his home in the village of Messlingen on Tuesday afternoon. He was supposed to be away for just a couple of hours, but failed to return.

He had been missing for four hours when the police received a distress call and a search-and-rescue mission was launched. The temperature was more than minus 20 degrees Celsius at the time.

The skier was found after about one hour by a ski track near his residence. Life-rescue personnel attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation but could not save the man's life.

The man is not domiciled in the area where he went missing, but was familiar with the terrain, according to local police, who also confirmed that they are treating the incident as an accident, and not as a crime.

We all have our unique strengths and weaknesses, and that is why there is so much various degrees of success with business across the spectrum. Anyone with experience in content production will understand what we mean and maybe even have a chuckle about it. There are several reasons why those who are making money with their business tend to outsource as much as possible. What you should strive . Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Online   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale MLB Jerseys