BUENOS AIRES, July 7 (Xinhua) -- The Argentine Football Association (AFA) officially presented Julio Olarticoechea on Thursday as the new coach for the national Under-23 team that will compete at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in August.

"I am not afraid of losing. That is the first thing I say when I face a group, obviously taking precautions. I like to be on the assault, more or less like when I played; first defend and then attack. This is my idea," said the brand-new coach during a news conference.

Olarticoechea, part of the World Cup Mexico 1986 winning team, took over the position after Gerardo Martino resigned on Monday amid difficulties in trying to put together a team for the international sporting event.

Olarticoechea appeared hurt by the situation that is currently affecting Argentina's national soccer team as a consequence of clubs refusing to allow Argentina's main players to participate in the Olympics.

"I feel sorry that they (soccer clubs) don't support the national team, neither the players nor me. With the national team we go everywhere. However, if we have to go (to the Olympics) with 13 or 14 players, we will go with our heads held high and we are going to do a good job," said the new coach who previously played in three World Cups (Spain 1982, Mexico 1986, and Italy 1990).

Olarticoechea, 47, assured that he liked a challenge and remembered that during his childhood in the town of Saladillo, 200 kilometres south of Buenos Aires, his parents made "miracles" so that the family could be happy.

Regarding the team, he admitted that he will not be able "to improve the players after one or two weeks of work," but he seemed confident that Argentina will make "a great tournament."

The soccer contest in the Olympics will be players between August 3 and 19 in the cities of Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Manaos, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador and San Pablo.

Argentina, gold medal-winners at Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008, will face Portugal on August 4, Algeria on August 7 and Honduras on August 10. Enditem

SEOUL cheap air jordan 11 gym red , May 19 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Friday that he will take a cautious approach to the issue on the U.S. Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense system.

Moon made the remarks at a meeting with floor leaders of the five major parties, including the ruling Democratic Party, the main opposition Liberty Korea Party, the centrist People's Party air jordan 11 retro gym red , the minor conservative Righteous Party and the minor liberal Justice Party, presidential spokesman Park Su-hyun told reporters.

Moon's special envoys arrived in Beijing and Washington respectively earlier this week to explain the new government's policy stance on the issues of the Korean Peninsula.

On April 26, part of THAAD elements, including two mobile launchers air jordan 11 gym red for sale , radar and other equipments, were secretly transported to a golf course at Soseong-ri village in Seongju county, North Gyeongsang province.

The golf course, which Lotte Group air jordan 11 gym red pre order , the country's fifth-biggest conglomerate had owned, was designated as a site for THAAD that Seoul and Washington agreed in July last year to deploy in southeast South Korea.

The secret transportation caused strong backlash from residents and peace activists who had stood sentry beside the entrance road to the golf course to block any further deployment of other THAAD elements.

A THAAD battery is composed of six mobile launchers, 48 interceptors, the ANTPY-2 radar and the fire & control unit.

A special committee of the ruling party announced its plan to push for parliamentary hearings on the THAAD deployment decision to find any illegitimacy and illegality in the decision-making process.

Villagers move to new houses under poverty alleviation policy in Hainan

China succeeds in mining combustible ice in South China Sea

At least 10 injured in NYC's Times Square car crash accident

Increasing number of S. Sudanese refugees puts pressure on Sudan

China succeeds in mining combustible ice in South China Sea

In pics: Bangkok Seashell Museum

In pics: road on cliffs of Taihang Mountain in N China

In pics: Dongjiang Lake in C China's Hunan

ACCRA air jordan 11 gym red chicago , Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- Ghana defeated Equatorial Guinea 2-0 in the first-leg of the FIFA U-17 women's World Cup qualifier at the Accra sports stadium on Saturday.

Goals from Larbi Issaka and Jane Ayieyam ensured a commanding lead for the Ghanaian side attempting a fourth-straight World Cup appearance, ahead of the second-leg tie in Malabo in a fortnight.

The Black Maidens are looking forward to picking up one of the three African places for next year's World Cup in Costa Rica.

The winner over the two legs will progress to the finals.

Ghana won bronze at the 2012 FIFA U-17 women's World Cup in Azerbaijan.

HONG KONG, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) signed an agreement with International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group air jordan 11 gym red 2017 , on Sept. 19, local time in London, committing one billion U.S. dollars to the innovative Managed Co-lending Portfolio Program (MCPP) debt mobilization platform for emerging markets.

According to the HKMA, the authority will support IFC in financing projects across more than 100 countries air jordan 11 gym red , including in infrastructure, telecom, manufacturing, agribusiness and services.

"MCPP is an essential part of IFC's business development in emerging markets. This new partnership with the HKMA signifies the expansion of IFC's base of important long-term cheap jordan 11 gym red , strategic partners," said the IFC Vice President, Dimitris Tsitsiragos, at the signing ceremony.

"With the collaborative efforts of two institutions jordan 11 retro gym red , we look forward to further realizing the growth potential of emerging markets in a sustainable manner,. Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Wales Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale USA Womens Jerseys   Wholesale Uruguay Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Switzerland Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Sweden Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Spain Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Netherland Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Mexico Soccer Jerseys