NAIROBI, July 16 (Xinhua) -- At least 16 people were killed in two separate road accidents on Friday night and earlier Saturday, Kenyan police confirmed.

In the first incident, at least seven members of a single family were killed after their car collided with a truck at a black-spot along the Nakuru-Eldoret highway.

Rongai divisional police commander Joseph Mwamburi said on Saturday that the fatal collision occurred at Salgaa area at 2:00 a.m., claiming the lives of a man, his son, daughter, daughter in-law and three grandchildren.

"The accident occurred when the saloon car attempted to overtake the lorry. The seven occupants perished on the spot with the trucks occupants escaping with minor injuries," Mwamburi said.

Nine more passengers perished and five others injured after a Nairobi-bound minibus belonging to Transline burst into flames after colliding head-on with a truck transport sand in Mai Mahiu, about 50 km northwest of Nairobi.

The police said the passenger vehicle from Kisii in Western Kenya went up in flames killing nine people after colliding with the truck which had stalled on the road at around 11:00 p.m. The injured were rushed to the hospital but the driver who was also rescue has gone missing.

Road accidents still continue to occur despite stringent traffic rules which were introduced by the government to help curb road carnage.

An estimated 3,057 Kenyans died in road accidents in 2015 despite concerted efforts by the state and the private sector to promote safety on the highways, according to the National Transport Safety Authority (NTSA).

A scene from Outcast Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 Team Red Comprar , starring Andy On (left) and Liu Yifei Photo: CFP

One of the few true coproduced blockbusters between studios in China, the US and Canada, period film Outcast became a highly anticipated film in China almost as soon as the project was announced. Yet, the film has received poor reviews after some advance showings - it currently holds only a 4.510 on IMDB. So, when it finally came to theaters last Friday Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 Gym Blue Comprar , I was very curious to see just how terrible it could possibly be.

Using a membership card, I only had to pay 30 yuan ($4.88) for the 3D version of the film. Walking out of the cinema about an hour and a half later, I began to think about if the film had been worth my money. I finally came to the conclusion that while 30 yuan was acceptable, I couldn't in good conscience recommend anyone pay more than that for Outcast.

Unnecessary 3D

There are plenty of good examples of films that made good use of 3D, works like Life of Pi Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 KPU TPU Mujer Rosa Negras Comprar , Gravity and Avatar come to mind. Containing quite a lot of fantastical scenes, 3D technology helped audiences feel like they were part of these fictional worlds. However, for a film with only a few grand action scenes and a lot of muddled close-up sword fights like Outcast, the 3D only made me feel dizzy and didn't really have any role beyond just raising the price of a ticket.

Plot holes

The film's title refers to both the war-weary crusaders (Hayden Christensen and Nicholas Cage) who stray into the Far East and the Chinese princess and crown prince (Liu Yifei and Su Jiahang) who are fleeing for their lives from their older brother who wants to become emperor.

The fact that the film's story of how Hayden's crusader character meets and ends up helping the latter two flows rather nicely is the only thing that kept the film from being terrible. Ironically, compared to box office hits like Tiny Times and The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Sail Hombre Plata Rojas Comprar , Outcast at least has a plot that makes some basic sense.

Still though some of the characters' motivations are hard to understand.

For example, early in the movie the film's bad guy, the elder prince Shing (Andy On), convinces the captain of the imperial guards Qiang (Zhao Lixin) to help him become the new emperor by aiding in the hunt for the crown prince.

However, when Shing finally has the crown prince and his crusaders friends at his mercy Hombre Nike Air Max 98 UK Blancas Doradas Comprar , Qiang suddenly and quite dramatically throws his support behind the younger prince and orders the rest of the guards to not help Shing. More surprisingly, all the guards obey to their captain rather than prince Shing.

It seems that Qiang, rather than either of the princes, is the one with all the real power. But if he was going to support the crown prince anyway, why didn't he command his guards to arrest Shing when the older prince first approached him with his plan?

Westernized East

Being Chinese Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 KPU TPU Hombre Rojas Negras Comprar , I couldn't help but notice the special "Chinese elements" portrayed in the film. On a certain level it seems the film was designed to present much of China's natural scenery as well as culture to a global audience, instead of just being entertaining.

However, while I felt the director did pay special care to details like the use of the correct wine pots and tiles on the roofs, some parts seemed strange to me.

For example, the geography in the film seems to be quite opposite of what it is in real life. In the film Hombre Nike Air Max 98 QS Thunder Blue Comprar , it takes only a day by boat down a river to get from the Gobi Desert to a forest. Also as the group travels east, the environment changes from forest to desert and back to forests. Considering the attention to detail in other areas, I couldn't quite figure out just where everyone was supposed to be.

Then there is the fact that everyone seems to understand each other perfectly despite having to communicate in different languages.

Of course details like this can be forgiven so long as the story is interesting. However, Outcast really lacks even that.

In this March 5, 2015 photo Hombre Nike Air Max 98 Triple White Comprar , former firefighter Isamu Kase arrives for a lecture at Joto fire department in Tokyo.

A snapshot of World War II, from a man who survived the March 10, 1945, firebombing of Tokyo:

NAME: ISAMU KASE, 89

HOMETOWN: Tokyo. Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys   Cheap Liverpool Jerseys   Cheap Leicester City Jerseys   Cheap Juventus FC Jerseys   Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys   Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys   Cheap Chelsea FC Jerseys   Cheap Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys   Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys   Wholesale Sevilla FC Jerseys