HAVANA Nike Air Max 95 Ireland , 27 may (Xinhua) -- Nicaraguan baseball team will travel to Cuba next June to play a series of five matches against Cuba, in preparation for the XII Panamerican Games in Toronto, Canada next month, said local media.

According to the specialized weekly "Jit" Cheap Nike Air Max 95 , the matches will take place from June 20 to 25 in the iconic Latinoamericano stadium in Havana, with seats for up to 55,000 fans.

A total of 34 baseball players have been training for three days, hoping to make the top-24 team.

The last time Cuba played Nicaragua was in 2011 in the Central American country Cheap Nike Air Max Plus , where the Cuban team, managed by current coach Roger Machado, returned undefeated.

Cuba hoped to regain the crown in Toronto, which it lost to Canada in the previous games at Guadalajara 2011.

The baseball series for this hemisphere is scheduled for July 11 through 19 Nike Air Max Plus Ireland , featuring teams from Colombia, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 , the United States, Cuba and Canada.

Cuba will also play an exhibition match in Havana this year, though the date is yet to be announced, against a Baltimore Orioles branch Nike Air Max 2018 Ireland , which will be the first match of a Cuban team and a Big League team since 1999.

LONDON, March 16 (Xinhua) -- The British economy continues to enjoy surprising robust growth, but the danger of fast-rising inflation hitting the spending power of consumers hangs over it, according to officials at the Bank of England (BOE) on Thursday as they announced that the bank rate would stay at 0.25 percent.

British GDP growth has been resilient since the June 23 Brexit referendum vote set the country on a path to leave the European Union (EU).

Many economists and the BOE itself predicted that there would be a significant decline in the rate of GDP growth in the wake of the vote, as businesses halted investment, sterling fell, and consumers pulled in their spending.

However, growth has been sustained throughout the second half of 2016, largely due to continued consumer spending, and remains so into 2017.

The BOE believed this robustness in growth has continued.

"Bank staff's GDP nowcast was for growth of 0.6 percent in Q1. Although it is too early to make a confident prediction of growth in Q2, there has been relatively little evidence so far from the output indicators of a slowdown," according to the BOE Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) minutes for March released at midday.

Official data and major business surveys had continued to indicate a steady pace of expansion in real activity, the BOE noted.

However, the BOE believed that rising inflation driven by the large fall in the sterling exchange rate after the Brexit vote, from 1.48 U.S. dollars to 1.22 U.S. dollars, would dampen consumer spending.

A slowing household demand had been a central feature of the MPC's February forecast. Household consumption was estimated to have grown by around 3 percent in 2016, the highest rate since 2004, but that was projected to fall to around 2 percent in 2017.

The March report noted that there were several indicators that were consistent with such a slowdown in spending including retail sales which were estimated to have fallen for three months in succession, with the largest falls seen in food, drink and fuel, which were also the items which had felt the strongest impact of inflation.

The BOE forecast that CPI inflation, at 1.8 percent in the latest figures for February, would rise above the BOE's target of 2 percent over the next few months, "before peaking at around 2.75 percent in early 2018 and drifting gradually back down towards the target thereafter".

The BOE said that the inflation overshoot "entirely reflects the expected effects of the drop in sterling".

Pay growth had remained "subdued", and this was consistent with the committee's view that some slack remained in the labor market, the report noted.

"There had been some signs that the squeeze in household's real income growth was feeding through into spending," the minutes said.

The MPC voted 8-1 for no change in the bank rate, the first time since January 2016 that a member had backed a rise, and the first time the committee has not been unanimous in its decision since July last year when it was split over whether to drop the rate as a response to the Brexit referendum vote.

By John Kwoba

NAIROBI, Dec. 18 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Olympic 800m Champion David Rudisha will not rush back into competition until his knee injury, which has kept him out for six months now, is completely healed.

Speaking in Eldoret Nike Air Max 90 Mens Ireland , Rudisha, who has already started light training, confirmed that he will not be returning to Australia, where he has made a norm to start his season Nike Air Max 90 Mens , but instead will remain at home to see how the knee injury responds to different reactions and trainings.

"I will not be going to Australia. It has been where I have always started my season, a place where I intensified my training and tested the body in competition."

"But I have been out of competition since June when I pulled my muscles and got a knee injury in New York while training. It means I have to take it slowly, one day at a time and see how it will react," Rudisha said on Wednesday.

During the six-month period that he has been out Nike Air Max 90 Womens Ireland , Rudisha has had time to rest with the family and support his wife with taking care of their daughter as she goes on with her studies at Moi University in Eldoret.

"Maybe we will have another child in 2014. That is certainly in the pipeline now that she is clearing her studies. But I have also to work hard to get my body back to form ahead of the next season," said Rudisha.

The World Record holder (1:40.09) said he has had shuttle trips to Australia, Germany and back home in his rehabilitation programme and is happy it has ended well and he can train without much pain.

However, he said it is still . Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Online   Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap   Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap College Baseball Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China