WELLINGTON cheap nike air max 97 mens , June 12 (Xinhua) -- The New Zealand government Thursday launched a new agency to attract more international film productions to the country.

Screen New Zealand would bring together the government's three existing screen and broadcast agencies to encourage more mid-sized, local productions and to make the country more internationally competitive in production, said Arts, Culture and Heritage Minister Christopher Finlayson.

"It will drive joint projects that help boost New Zealand's profile on the world stage," Finlayson said in a statement.

"New Zealand is recognized for its world-class expertise in producing quality film and television."

The screen sector contributed an estimated 3.1 billion NZ dollars (2.68 billion U.S. dollars) to the New Zealand economy each year and provided over 21,000 full-time-equivalent jobs cheap nike air max 97 womens , he said.

The government has argued that the production in New Zealand of global blockbusters, such as The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies, helps drive international tourism, but initiatives to attract major movie studios with huge tax breaks have proved controversial.

KAZAN, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) - Australia claimed two gold medals on the sixth competition day of the Kazan world swimming championships on Friday, while powerhouse the United States lost to Britain in the men's 4x200m free relay.

Australia's Bronte Campbell grabbed the women's 100m freestyle gold in 52.52 cheap nike air max 97 , 0.18 seconds faster than Sweden's Sarah Sjostrom, who broke the world record to win 100m fly. The bronze went to Bronte's sister, Cate Campbell, in 52.82. China's Shen Duo ranked eighth in 54.76. Sjostrom also dominated the 50m fly semis.

"It was unbelievable. Me and my sister were both standing up there and singing the national anthem," said the gold medallist. "It's incredible to get to share this moment with her. It does not happen very often and I am so proud that we got to do that. As for our 'family tactics', I guess we sort of made a 'Campbell sandwich' there. We both went up there and did it. Australia got the first and the third place."

Mitchell Larkin claimed another gold for Australia as he timed 1:53.58 to win the men's 200m back. Poland's Radoslaw Kawecki finished second in 1:54.55 cheap nike air max 270 womens , and Russia's Evgeny Rylov came third in 1:54.60. China's national champion Xu Jiayu was sixth in 1:55.20.

The United States shocked the world when it failed to make the men's 4x100m freestyle relay final, and the defending champion and world record holder of the 4x200m free relay was beaten by Britain in Friday's final. The British team, led by 200m free world champion James Guy, timed 7:04.33, and the United States trailed in 7:04.75. Australia took third in 7:05.34.

Japan's Kanako Watanabe, runner-up of the women's 200m medley cheap nike air max 270 mens , dominated the 200m breaststroke in 2:21.15. Micah Lawrence of the United States timed 2:22.44 to take the silver. Jessica Vall of the United States, Rikke Pedersen of Denmark and Shi Jinglin of China all timed 2:22.76 to share the bronze.

"This victory is a great surprise for me," said the winner. "I still can't believe that I have just won. As for the strategy, I tried to save strength at the first part of the distance and speed up at the last 50m. I did everything the way I had planned, and I am really happy with that. It was a close race. I have just found out that in our final three girls finished in third place and won bronze. I am really surprised."

Germany also clinched a gold on Friday as Marco Koch timed 2:07.76 to win the men' s 200m breast. American Kevin Cordes trailed in 2:08.05, and the bronze went to London Olympic champion Daniel Gyurta of Hungary cheap nike air max 270 , who timed 2:08.10.

Also on Friday, China's newly crowned 100m free world champion Ning Zetao failed to make it to the 50m free final as he had a 15th finish in the semis led by Nathan Adrian of the United States.

The Chinese women's water polo side came fifth after edging Greece 13-12.

KHARTOUM, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- The number of South Sudanese refugees in Sudan's White Nile State has reached 143,800, Humanitarian Aid Commission in the state announced Sunday.

"The number of South Sudanese refugees in the camps of White Nile State reached 143,800 cheap nike air vapormax womens ," Abdul-Qawi Hamid, humanitarian Aid Commissioner in White Nile State, said in a statement Sunday.

"The national organizations and the UN World Food Programme (WFP) are distributing food shares in a regular manner at all waiting stations," he added.

Hamid further expected arrival of more refugees to the refugee camps in the state in the coming period due to the continued security issues in South Sudan.

The White Nile state has been witnessing continuous influxes of refugees fleeing war and famine in South Sudan.

Sudan is hosting South Sudanese refugees in camps distributed in four states including the White Nile, South Kordofan, East Darfur and Khartoum.

On Aug. 15 cheap nike air vapormax mens , 2016, Sudan decided to consider the South Sudanese fleeing the war in their country as refugees, opening the door for the UN to provide aid to them in the country.

Famine, which has recently been officially declared in South Sudan, was attributed to several reasons including the civil war and the economic collapse in the new-born state.

Albanian version of Chinese president's book on governance launched in Tirana

Opening ceremony held for 2017 WTA Wuhan Open

Bubble run held to celebrate National Day in N China

Kazak Autonomous County develops eco-tourism in China's Xinjiang

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46 cheap nike air vapormax ,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

LONDON, June 5 (Xinhua) -- More properties in London were being searched Mon. Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic NHL Jerseys China   Cheap Astros Jerseys   Cheap Angels Jerseys   Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys   Cheap Cleveland Indians Jerseys   Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys   Wholesale Giants Jerseys   Wholesale New York Yankees Jerseys   Wholesale Minnesota Twins Jerseys