Electrical Engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity Mets Gary Carter Jersey , electronics and electromagnetism. The field first became an identifiable occupation in the commercialization of the electric telegraph and electrical power supply. It now covers a range of subtopics including power, electronics, control systems, signal processing and telecommunications. Electrical Engineering is considered to deal with the problems associated with large-scale electrical systems such as power transmission and motor control, whereas Electronic Engineering deals with the study of small-scale electronic systems including computers and integrated circuits as well as electricity to transmit energy. More recently, the engineering has become blurred by the growth of power electronics.
Courses Offered:
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• B.E. Electrical Engineering
• B.Tech. Electrical Engineering
• M.E. Electrical Engineering
• M.Tech. Electrical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria:
The major goal of the Electrical Engineering Eligibility to most engineering courses in India requires passing the (10+2) examination with at least 50% aggregate. Students should be from the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths the subjects. Further, students should appear for an entrance examination that is held on an annual basis for most of the top engineering colleges in India. The entrance examinations are held for many of the reputed engineering colleges at the state and national level. However, the admission to polytechnics offering diploma courses is more relaxed wherein entrance examinations are usually not hosted. Another option is offered by the AMIE or the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers that allows people working the private and public sector and even diploma holders to gain a degree by enrolling in some of the distance education institutes in India.
• Scope of Electrical Engineering in India:
• The primary objective of the Electrical Engineering program is to prepare students to enter and progress in electrical engineering positions in business, industry, and government. Graduates are generally expected to work in the research and development of ideas, products, and processes by applying engineering principles to the solution of practical problems in the electrical engineering field.

Electrical Engineers are quite good. Making a career in Electrical engineering will be challenging as well as rewarding. Electrical Engineers are required to develop, design, manufacture, and manage electrical and electronic systems. Fresh graduates will get jobs both in public private sectors Defence Services research also. Educational Institutions and Research establishments recruit electrical engineers as faculty and scientists. They can also enter into self employment by starting own ventures. Teaching career is also rewarding. They can join an engineering collegeuniversity as a professor.

Electrical graduates are employed in Electricity BoardsUtility companies and large industries as engineers and managers, responsible for installation, maintenance, operation of power handling equipments and systems. Industries manufacturing large electrical machines and equipments employ engineers in design, production and testing. Electrical engineers also find employment in atomic power plants, hydroelectric power plants as well as thermal power plants. Many electrical engineering graduates opt for careers in the food, pulp and paper, chemical, aircraft and automobile industries.
Remuneration:
• The remuneration of the students of this field will depend upon their educational qualifications. The pay package of graduates of Electrical Engineering is much higher in abroad as compared that to India. The average starting monthly salary of Electrical Engineering graduates in India ranges between 15000 to 35000. Senior electrical engineers with more than five years of working experience can earn between 35,000 to 80,000 per month. The pay-package in foreign countries is much higher as compared to India.

LONDON, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Defending champion Andy Murray and 10-time French Open winner Rafael Nadal both moved to the third at Wimbledon with a straight-sets wins here on Wednesday.

World No. 1 Murray took only one hour and 36 minutes to beat Germany's Dustin Brown 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 while Nadal, who from 2012 to 2015 was defeated by players ranked respectively by No. 100, No. 135, No. 144 and No. 102, beat American Donald Young 6-4, 6-2, 7-5 to reach the last 32 for merely the second time since he was runner-up to Novak Djokovic here in 2011.

"Until right at the end of the match, the last three games when I didn' t serve particularly well, the rest of the match I served well," Murray said. "I was getting a lot of free points there. I served a lot bigger than I did in the first round which was good, he wasn't able to attack my second serve like he tries to do. So that was positive.

"I moved pretty well, too. Against guys that play a lot of drop shots and come forward, you need to move well and I did that."<. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys   Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Hats Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Hats