"
by Xinhua writer Wu Yilong

FUZHOU Cheap Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Flyknit Vast Grey , Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- Lin Rigeng brims with pride everytime he tells visitors the stories of his house.

""I never get tired of it. Actually, I enjoy it,"" he said.

The four-story clay building Lin, 66, shares with 77 otherscovers an area of 5,000 square meters Cheap Nike Air VaporMax 97 Japan Black Grey , or nearly three quarters ofa football field. It was built a century ago by his grandfather'sbrothers.

These buildings are known as ""tulou,"" which means ""building madeof earth"" in Chinese. In July 2008, tulou were inscribed on theUNESCO's World Heritage List as a unique residential architectureof east China's Fujian Province.

Lin's house in Hongkeng Village was among the 46 representativetulou presented to the World Heritage Committee.

""My house belongs to the world. I want everyone to learn aboutit,"" said Lin.

MAGIC FORTRESS

Tulou can take many forms, including rings, triangles Cheap Nike Air VaporMax Plus White Green Men's , squares,rectangles, and pentagons. Lin's home is one of the most commonring-shaped tulou.

It is believed that the first tulou were built in the 11thcentury by people who escaped the wars in central China. This isone explanation for why tulou have an extremely thick outer wall.The wall around Lin's home is 1.3 meters thick.

Tulou functioned as a fortress to protect residents frominvaders and wild animals.

There are more than 20,000 tulou in Yongding County, about twoand a half hours drive from Xiamen which recently hosted the ninthBRICS summit.

The oldest existing tulou in the county was built 600 years ago.The largest has 384 rooms and can accommodate at least 800people.

Lin's house was named Zhencheng Lou by his grandfather. It has208 rooms arranged according to the bagua, an eight-point diagramthat determines the auspicious locations for various functions tobalance the energy within the house.

Fifteen families live in the building and all are involved intourism-related businesses Cheap Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Racer Blue Red Men's , including tour guiding, runninghomestays, selling farm produce such as tea, mushrooms, driedvegetables and persimmons, and souvenirs including tulou models andbooks.

""We are richer. Our life is better Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Men's Just Do It Black , so is our livingenvironment,"" said Lin, when talking about changes that touristshave brought for his family.

According to Yongding County records, a model of Zhencheng Louwas on display at an international architectural model expo held inLos Angeles since the 1980s.

Locals tell a story that tulou, especially the ring-shaped ones,were spotted by U.S. satellites and mistaken for missile silos ornuclear devices during the Cold War.

""In my opinion cheap nike air max 2019 , that tale originally helped attractinternational attention to tulou,"" Lin said.

LIFE AND FUTURE

Lin is the son of a farmer and his name means ""plowingeveryday.""

He was born in Zhencheng Lou, and could not be a more hospitablehost. Back in the 1980s, when few people knew about the buildings,he began voluntarily guiding visitors, treating them withhome-grown tea cheap nike air max 270 , food and wine, and telling them the history of thebuildings.

""The moment they entered Zhencheng Lou, they were simultaneouslyshocked and excited. They could not imagine how people could buildsuch a large house to accommodate a whole clan,"" Lin said, ""Onlythen did I realize my house was such a treasure.""

In 1991, Lin became the first tulou tour guide hired by YongdingCounty Tourism Administration.

He said he learned even more about his own home from earlyvisitors cheap nike air max 2018 , many of whom were architects or fans of historicalbuildings.

Despite having only a primary school education, Lin has writtena book on tulou.

As a tour guide, he leads around 300 groups of visitors eachyear. He also runs a souvenir shop and a homestay with 10 beds.

Four years ago, his eldest son Lin Shangkang, 43, quit his jobas a biology teacher at a local high school to help the familybusiness.

However cheap nike air max 97 , Lin has one problem -- he doesn't speak English.

Over the years, thousands of people from more than 30 countriesand regions have visited his house. It's hard for him to describethe beauty of tulou vividly without speaking a second language.

The recent BRICS summit is expected to bring more internationalvisitors to the county.

""I love to talk with international visitors from all walks oflife,"" said Lin, ""I can learn about the outside world from insidemy old house."" Enditem

"

Throughout Calgary, you will find an array of choice of photographers offering their services and because of this, making a decision regarding who’s to shoot your wedding memories is a little hard.

So in this easy how to guideline cheap nike air max tn , I’m going to talk about to you about the determining elements regarding how to pick an ideal photographer who won’t disappoint you by making timeless photographs that you can share with your loved ones happy and proud.

Deciding Factor 1 Appreciative Style

First step is to look at the photographer’s profile and then determine samples of their own work. From that you will be capable of seeing their style and then determine whether it’s the kind of style which works for you.

Mostly, the quality photographers in Calgary would have a website up and running which contains their portfolio where you can browse their wedding portfolio. By browsing through all of their photo collection, you will get a true sense of the kind of work they are doing.

Liking a lot of their work on the web will more than likely cause you to love the actual work that they’re going to produce for you.

Deciding Factor 2 The Chemistry

Personal Chemistry matters. This is exactly why it is vital for the photographer and you to connect.

The next step you must do is to meet with the photographer and see if you have some kind of a personal connection. Because you may be having a few photographers in mind (after looking at their w. Alex Smith Jersey   Adam Thielen Womens Jersey   Aaron Rodgers Womens Jersey   Von Miller Womens Jersey   Tom Brady Womens Jersey   Todd Gurley II Womens Jersey   T. J. Watt Youth Jersey   Stefon Diggs Kids Jersey   Shaquem Griffin Kids Jersey   Saquon Barkley Giants Jersey