NAIROBI, Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- Olympic 3,000m steeplechase champion Conseslus Kipruto of Kenya is now ready to focus on a world record attempt next season.

Speaking from Eldoret, Kipruto who has finally become his own man eclipsing his main rivals and legendary Ezekiel Kemboi, says winning the Olympic, his first major title, was a relief and will now free him to seek other titles including the World championships and a second Commonwealth games crown.

"I want the world record now. Then we will see if I will improve from my silver to gold at the London 2017," said Kipruto.

The 22-year-old won the Olympic title and the Diamond Trophy this season to cement his name as the future of the steeplechase.

On Wednesday it was a joyous day for Kipruto as he celebrated his success with family and friends with an elaborate home coming in his rural home near Eldoret.

He took the time to relive the season that was and also gave a preview of Kipruto of his mission for 2017, get the World title in London.

"I have done my part this season and come next year, I want to try to go for world record since it has stayed intact for long without its time being lowered," said Kipruto.

The current world record of 7:53.63 is held by Saif Saeed Shaheen (Qatar) and has stood since 2003. Kipruto's best time is 8:00.12, which he posted in June in Birmingham.

"

Team Brazil celebrate after the men's 4x100m freestyle relay final of Swimming at the 17th FINA Aquatics World Championships in Budapest Wholesale Jerseys , Hungary on July 23 Cheap Custom NCAA College Jerseys , 2017. Team Brazil took the silver with 3:10.34. (XinhuaDing Xu)

Highlights of Int'l Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 in Zhukovsky Cheap NCAA College Jerseys , Russia

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 16 - July 23)

In pics: Junior Carnival Parade of 2017 Toronto Caribbean Carnival

AOPA-China Fly-In 2017 air show opens in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: Xinjiang's most beautiful highway

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

In pics: ethnic embroidery show in SW China's Yunnan

"

BUDAPEST, Nov. 28 (Xinhua) -- Hungary's foreign policy and business policy are on track and will stay that way, local media quoted Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto as saying on Monday.

Peter Szijjarto made the remarks at a joint meeting of Hungarian parliament's economics and foreign affairs committees on Monday which were conducting a review of his past year's work, Hungarian News Agency reported.

Hungary has had to withstand sharp criticism because of its migration policy, he said, but assured the committees that nothing had changed. Hungary continues to believe that allowing migrants into the country is not the way to respond to the challenges facing the European Union. Despite warnings that it could be isolated, Szijjarto said he had met with 90 foreign ministers this year alone and Hungary had also gained a seat on the United Nations' Human Rights Council.

Centering foreign policy on business efforts proved to be a good idea, he said, since 2015 was a record year for exports, producing a foreign trade surplus and was also excellent for commercial turnover. At this point it looks like 2016 will be even better, he added.

Szijjarto pointed to Brexit and the United States' presidential election to illustrate how the world was changing. Brexit, he said, was an outcome of the EU's current policy and not a cause. The idea that the weaker the member states are, the stronger the EU will be, was proven wrong, he said.

Asked about contacts with Russia, Szijjarto called Hungarian-Russian cooperation transparent and high level. He called it "dilettantism" to question the need for political dialogue, arguing that no Central European country can allow itself to forego ongoing contacts with Moscow. Hungary is unquestionably committed to the west, but it is important to sustain business ties with the east, too, he said.

Regarding Ukraine, he underlined the need to defend the territorial integrity of its neighbor and noted that many Hungarians lived there. Enditem

A lot is written about hypothyroidism simply because it is a disease which is affecting more and more people all the time. It is one of those diseases that it almost seems like it is too embarrassing to talk about and that is why we don't often hear about it affecting quite the number of people that it does. The problem is that the rate of people affected by this disease is in the 10's of millions just in the United States Cheap Custom NCAA Jerseys , about two and a half times the entire population of Australia.

This article is going to highlight some of the symptoms to watch out for Cheap NCAA Jerseys , look at who seems to be the most at risk Cheap Custom College Jerseys , and to point out a solution if that happens to be you. I find that too many people these days are suffering needlessly because no-one has been there to give them the information they so desperately need. I also will encourage you to seek independent information and to consult your doctor if you believe that you should be tested.

The thyroid gland is located under the pituitary gland and is commonly about the size of a golf ball Cheap College Jerseys , and hypothyroidism is the medical name for when this gland does not produce either the right amount or the right types of thyroid hormones. It basically refers to any state when thyroid production is below normal. The thyroid helps regulate quite a number of the body's normal processes and has a direct affect on your immune system Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping , which can be a large cause of further illness if hypothyroidism is not treated quickly and efficiently by whichever means that you choose.

The ultimate purpose of your thyroid gland is to produce thyroid hormones. Known as T4 or thyroxine Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale , it is these hormones that regulate just how the . Cheap Soccer Hoodies   Cheap NFL Shirts   Cheap Football Shirts   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA Shirts   Wholesale MLB Hoodies   Wholesale College Hoodies   Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys