https://www.chronowrist.ru/images/Urwerk%20UR-100V%20Time%20and%20Culture%20watch.jpg

URWERK UR-100V Time Culture Set Explores the History of Keeping time

The first watch of the variety is engraved with the Aztec calendar of the 15th centuries.

URWERK is exploring the customs and ideas of keeping time in all eras with a new set based on its 100V.

The primary watch of the UR-100V Some Culture series is customized with the "Sun Stone" style, known as "one of the most monumental works of Aztec art", dating back to 1479, currently in the collection City of Mexico's National Museum of Anthropology.

Urwerk UR-100V Time and Culture

FRANCK MULLER Vanguard Yachting Tourbillon#

replica Patek Philippe watches

replica swiss observe

The design explains the Aztec calendar, together with the third circle representing the particular 20 days of the four week period and the fourth circle which represents the 260 days of last year.

"This thread is about story, culture, our place beneath stars, research and findings made around the world using the identical sky above us for a source of knowledge. I'm generally fascinated, " said URWERK co-founder Martin Frei These kind of unique observations, made countless kilometers away, gave beginning to a universal language, typically the language of time. "So i'm actually seen as a journey by time and space. For a really journey, the UR-100V, put together with indications in minutes and a long way, proved to be the ideal vehicle. micron

Engraving is carried out employing milling cutters with a word of advice of just 0. 05mm, while the ridges of the structure are satin-brushed and the strips are micro-blasted to accentuate often the engraved relief.

Three years previously, Singapore-based watch journalist Verso Jia Xian, aka SJX, approached URWERK with the strategy for the collection.

The 41mm stainless steel UR-100V Time and Customs I is a limited copy.

fake Porsche Design 1919 watches

fake Ulysse Nardin Freak watches

fake Audemars Piguet CODE 11. 59 watches

fake watches for sale